50 HR 2010
Sage 50 HR 2010 allows you to store and track all the information you need about your people: their personal details, holiday records, absences, working patterns, skills, performance and training:
Manage your HR information and your people: Record all your people information and store it in one place for instant access.
Customise to suit your business: Record and report on the unique information that’s relevant to your people and your business.
Create reports that keep you in control: We’ve made it easy for you to look at trends in areas such as absences and holidays, and monitor potential gaps and plan ahead.
Keep sensitive information secure: Enjoy the added peace of mind that only those with the right level of access can retrieve sensitive information.
Save time through integration with Sage 50 Payroll 2007 (or above): If you create employees in Sage 50 Payroll 2007 (or above) you can simply import their details to Sage 50 HR 2010.
Avoid disputes: Maintain records, timescales and details of behaviour alongside supporting evidence in case of disputes.
What's new for 2010?
- New screen designer: Record any information that’s relevant to your business e.g. industry specific registrations, training, licences, company assets, clothing sizes etc.
- Improved reports: Record information specific to your business and report on it. For example, add specialist qualification records to your employee details, and then run reports to see who has them.
- New report selection: Save time by combining reports together into your own unique selections and then run them in one go.
- Improved calendar and events management: You can create events with automatic reminders to prompt you when things like permits or specialist qualifications are due for renewal.
- Improved eligibility checks: Record any kind of background check including Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) and Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) checks.
- New auto email address: Set up email address templates that you can automatically apply to all your people to communicate quickly and easily.
- Improved absence management: Keep records of cancelled holidays and absence, rather than just deleting them.