Sage have now released this years version of the award winning Sage 50 Accounting solution which brings a host of new functionality as well as improving performance of the software in network environments.
In summary Sage 2012 includes:-
Sage 50 Mobile
- Sage 50 Accounts 2012 will provide the ability to gain read and write access to Sage 50 Accounts data via a mobile smartphone. Sage 50 Mobile will provide a simple, fast overview of business financial performance including customers, suppliers and overall financial position. The service is free of charge to users of Sage 2012 and not only provides secure access to live data but also allows configuration of different levels of access to different users. The application is currently supported by both iPhone and Blackberry.
Getting up and Running
- Simplified installation for both stand alone and network deployment
- New online registration and activation
- Enhanced data upgrade procedures including conversion rollback
- New "Lock Date" preventing users posting transactions prior to a specified date.
- New Quick Search facility to easily find customers, suppliers, products etc.
- Quick Print icon to output quotations, orders and invoices direct to the printer.
- Chart of Accounts layout improvements including new taxation range.
- Refreshed user interface.
- Easy removal of inactive users.
- Prevention of audit trail clear down in the current financial year.
- Improved general performance including speed on networks between client and server.
- Reduced time to perform swap, search and sort.
- Reduced time to open record activity or run activity reports
- Shorter file locking time for network users
- Substantially improved report locking time on multi-user networks
If you have any questions about Sage 2012 or would like a demonstration of the product, please call Professional Link on 0121 456 5115 and speak to Chris.